Monday, October 23, 2006

My Half-Hearted Attempt

This is my attempt to keep family and friends in touch with us as we begin a new journey in another part of the country. Also I need an appropriate place to unleash my thoughts instead of doing it on my Ediets boards! I never feel right until I get up, have a cup of coffee and write something on the internet somewhere. This will be my new way of doing it. I am sort of clueless about this whole blogging thing myself, but I read a good many that I find interesting. It is sort of like peeking in someone else's journal and who isn't tempted by that when the opportunity presents itself.

We are about 2.5 weeks out from our house packing date and I am totally looking forward to it. In the past, I have always experienced some anxiety about moving but this time is different. I am not sure why but it may be from the fact that we have been here for 5 years- which is the longest time we have lived anywhere. I am looking for a new adventure, some new spice in life and just a change of pace. I hate being in a rut which I totally feel like I am in right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home