Monday, March 03, 2008

Real Quick

Because I have to be somewhere in like 8 minutes---

Some pics I just downloaded, of my new favorite item that every house should have!!! At least one!! It will be a piece you will treasure forever.
Here is another one of mine in my foyer-- tried taking a pic w/o a flash-- I really wish I was a better picture taker. I did learn that I should never take a picture straight on because it the flash on the item always looks terrible! I should really think about having some professional pictures taken of these items-- or perhaps a new camera??? Keith??

my photobox
So, my pic is a bit shaky-- an unfortunate part of not using the flash or a tripod-- but it was like 6am and no coffee yet. I just thought it was pretty.

I am just about done with this one that I made for a California client. It is a poem that was written to her from her husband that I put onto the frame. It does not have the glass mounted in it yet as the client has to do that herself so it does not break while being shipped. But I think it is still awesome.

photobox
photobox
The most awesome thing about this-- it was priced to be done somewhere else and because it was a custom quote it was going to cost her $350 ($100 just for the custom quote part). I could do it for her for about the custom quote price only!!! And I MADE her day! Ya for me!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home