Saturday, March 07, 2009

Felt Love

Previously I showed my mess with all my felt-- well I have been busy creating with it and the end results will be debuted at my craft show at the end of the month.

They are felt clippies and that are all the rage in the crafting community.
Photobucket

I made them so they can be used on my hair all the way down to super fine baby hair without slipping off. They are super CUTE and a fun project that Jadyn and I have been doing together. We even stamped business cards to hold each clippie so the presentation of them are just darling!

Here is another project....
Photobucket

I found these mini chairs at a craft shop and couldn't resist them. I will be repainting them and using in Jadyn's room. I have seen similiar chairs used in home decor in some of the favorite magazines, and the price was just right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- I missed this post. Love the clips on the cards. Turned out way cute!!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home