Saturday, March 07, 2009

Mr Steve Jobs

I am very mad at you!!!!! And I will be personally writing you a letter to tell you how disappointed I am in your product. I am not a computer guru so when one doesn't work properly nothing frustrates me more. Though you would think that a brand new one would not have the glitches that you find on one that is years old.

Photobucket

You see this computer? Well it was not cheap! It was purchased in June of '08 and the glitches came out in July '08--- the second my husband walked out the door. Go figure. It has sat nearly untouched until he could get home to it in Jan. '09. He even took it to Geek Squad who couldn't figure it out---- now I am pissed. What a complete waste of good hard earned money.

So Mr. Jobs---- I need a new computer and I just know you will come through for me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

semd him emails and phone calls!!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home