Sunday, March 01, 2009

Nightmare on Sulfur Spring Street

A couple of days ago I picked up a big job for a business here in town that is getting ready to open a new storefront. I was pretty excited when they called me and wanted me to do vinyl lettering on their car windows and storefront door. Well at least that is what I thought I was doing!
Come to find out, it involved placing vinyl all over a car and I have never done it before. I literally started freaking out about it-- had nightmares for 2 days in a row, it was all I could talk about to anyone who called and everything was working against me in order to get it done when I said I would.

But it got done and it turned out pretty nice

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This may seem like a simple car to most but what most people won't realize is that it was 13 seperate pieces that I had to put together. Whew...so glad that its done!

Found some cool pics on Jadyn's camera from our vacation(the kids have a better camera than I do!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Sticky Graffiti said...

Yay Paige!! The car looks Awesome!! You are so good. That is a cool pic of Jadyn holding the star fish!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Lori Betz said...

That looks GREAT! You did a great job...maybe it will inspire others to advertise the same way...Jadyn looks so cute in her bikini!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go girl, go!!!! looks really good. G

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home