Monday, March 09, 2009

Pillow Love

Finally knocked out most of the pillow designs yesterday and got them all gathered in one spot. Super excited because most turned out better than I would have imagined.

Chair full of them-- one of each design though we are missing about 3 more that are going to be added hopefully this week!

all the pillows

Here is the breakdown

Keep Calm and Carry On is an old WW2 poster that looks cool on a pillow. It will come in red, dark slate, and brown.

keep calm and carry on red

keep calm blue

One of my favorites is the long skinny pillow. This shows dragonflies but will also feature Fluer de lis

dragonfly

The ever so famous crown-- on off-white and light beige

white crown

beige crown

Another favorite-- this is the soldier's creed, but it can also be exchanged with the Marine, Navy, or Air force creed.

soldier's creed


This is a I LOVE MY SOLDIER (or marine, sailor, airman) pillow
It has a heart with wings a compass and the name of the person on it very discreetly. I wanted to make this-but for it not to be juvenile or obnoxious. I think I did it and it would look great in any home.

i love my soldier

And last but not least, another last name established pillow that is a little bit different from the Tyler pillow
Photobucket

All are going up in my Swanky Graffiti Etsy shop today

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They all look swell to me, I can see you are a busy girl !

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home