Sunday, May 17, 2009

Working

Just finished a pretty big project this week for Buy the Hour Interiors. I am pleased with how well it turned out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I did 7 or 8 windows total and I got very intimate with those bushes in front. This is the cutest business which you can check out at:
www.buythehourinteriors.com

Just have a couple more days to wrap everything up so I can leave on my trip to Nebraska. Both kids are flying to different family members so I had to get cell phones hooked up today. Never imagined that I would be buying them cells so soon. Bridger's is better than mine now!!
I have meetings, vinyl orders, cleaning and packing to attend too so I probably won't report back here until the end of the month.
Off to have a good time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sticky Graffiti said...

The shop looks AWESOME!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Mom said...

Love your Work!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Work! Mom

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fine, superfine!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home