Sunday, June 07, 2009

Zucchini, Father's Day and Vinyl

Lot to cover since it has been a while.
Not a lot of motivation lately even though this is the month I need to get some. Keith should be home in just a few short weeks.

The garden has been a raging success so far this year! I have zucchini everywhere and we are eating it EVERYDAY!

Photobucket
The tomatoes are popping out everywhere

Photobucket
The zucchini are always stockpiled in the my kitchen

So far I have made a half dozen loaves of zucchini bread
Photobucket

And some Zucchini boats
Photobucket

We even grill it everyday on the new Father's Day present!
Photobucket

I sent Keith a couple pictures of it to show him what is waiting when he gets home. Bridger and I have had plenty of good meals off it already.
Photobucket

I did a job a couple weeks ago that I thought turned out cool....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me remember the first time I ever had zucchini bread--Gran Carla ask me if I would like a slice of Z-bread and I told her I didn’t eat squash. She was very surprised ad ask if I had ever tired it before. Whis I had not--my Mom didn't bake anything from scratch and like I said I didn't eat squash. Well Carla talked me into it and I was very pleasantly surprised-- I had never even heard of such a thing! Makes me laugh now! And I make some most every summer! Mom

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home