Sunday, December 09, 2007

I thought I was going to pop

Really, I did.

I have this thing when I have a lot of do in a short amount of time, my mind just won't rest and I can't do anything else but what is on my task list, therefore life is not super fun. Then I start thinking about all the stuff I want to do instead of what I am doing and it makes me mad. I know, so mature...

But today is the day where I am finally free of that task list- as of yesterday everything got accomplished and I was able to sleep. For HOURS!! I think I slept close to 15 hours yesterday and I must have needed it.

First, it started with the craft show and everything would have been good, but I underestimated how many frames I would sell. And when I ordered them from my wholesaler, it took nearly 3 weeks for them to arrive to my house so a lot of people had to wait. I hate making people wait for stuff they have paid for -- but they were all kind and understanding. I finally got the last of them delivered on Thursday. I still have a few things laying around that people bought and the weird thing about it-- these people won't or haven't returned my phone calls. They have paid for the item already but I guess they are in no hurry. I have made the decision that I am not going to think twice about this and I will continue to call them weekly and record it.

Then I had to bunch of things to do for events this weekend. On Friday, Keith and I hosted an FRG volunteer apprecation dinner at our house. On Thursday night, I realized that I had more than 20 people coming so I ran to the store (again) and doubled up on everything. I also made everyone a Last Name Frame as a gift from us. It was mega work but I had sooooo much fun. Here is a pic of some the girls hanging out. Most of the pictures did not turn out that great.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Marilyn, Holly, Wendy and Brianna gabbing at kitchen table.

I have put a couple things up on my etsy shop this last week. Some new car monograms are included. I am going to post a link above if you want to check it out. I like this site much better than Ebay because it is basically a site for all things handmade and I love it! I really do try and buy things from there often. But I know Ebay has a larger audience and a lot more males on it then Etsy. Someone just picked up another YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE board.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This by far has touched more people then I expected. People love this sign because this song it has such strong memories for them. And some man just got it for his wife. Too cute.

Here is another project that I did--
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is a poem put directly on a wall in a bathroom. And the wall color is much more mellow than this picture is showing. It turned out really cute and a good size at 3 x 4 feet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a busy, busy girl you are. I wish I had one hunderth of your energy G

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home