Monday, June 04, 2007

Signs of Texas

Yikes...this is taking forever!!! I can't wait until every box has left the premise. And while I am trying to unpack, life still have to go on! Cleaning, cooking, homeschooling and other activities that involve leaving home every once in a while.

So, did you guess what my sign in the front yard said? Well let me help you with a picture!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It looks homemade, doesn't it? That just goes to show my frustration if I would take the time to make this dumb thing and then put it in my yard. I dare anyone to cross it!

Talking about signs...I have noticed a great deal of strange street signs around this place. First I think my street name is strange. Sulfur Spring.

First, it is not even spelled right. Second, have you ever smelled sulphur? BLAHHHH. How could you ever combine that name with the word SPRING and think you have a great street name? And who names the streets anyhow??

Here is a good name!!! I had to take a picture of it because I wished I lived on this street.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hell On Wheels.

Today I drove up a street called Bacon Ranch! I mean, Come on!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad and I saw a Street named Chicken Dinner Rd, last week on our way to J & J Nursery! So all states have run out of good street names!!!!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter how you spell it little girl, when you find a good one it is very healthy to swim in--we used to have a wonderful one near here befor the aliens invaded us and now it is under cement or something like that---.glsd to see that you are back up and running-I thought with all the weather reports that you may have washed back to FL--and you are turning into such a good cook--wonderful I loved the Texas bumper sticker--just goes to show there is still a little independent spirt in the good old USA....GRAN

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see I made a few typos in my first attempt-- Oh well later love ya Gran

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home