Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Pics

These are a little late but I just downloaded them today- really I forgot they were even on the camera so I thought I would share them here. I also decided that I am going to participate in this deal called Project 365. It is where you take at least one picture a day and upload them at least once a week. The subject matter can be anything but after a year, it is supposed to give you great insight into your life. I can go weeks w/o even thinking about my camera so I thought it would be interesting to try. I might be taking a picture in the middle of the night because I forgot about it during the day but I will try and keep the camera handy so that doesn't happen often. Anyhow-- the account of it will be located in the flickr box on the side of this blog. You can watch it all happen there.

I got this because the kids start piano lessons next week at their school. I also got a book that teaches ME how to play. Just did the first lesson yesterday and it is coming back to me with some ease.
Photobucket

Our pretty tree that rotates slowly so you can't hide all the bad ornaments in the back! ha
Photobucket

Some games the kids got
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Unfortunately that tree is still up- so today it will be coming down. I am running to the store to go buy all red containers to store Christmas stuff in so there will be no more future hunts for the goods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home