Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting Excited

Keith is due home in 2 days and we are all getting excited. I am trying to get all my orders whipped out so I can have some downtime but it is not in my favor. Keith would say, "get those orders done!" being the hard charger that he is.

Tomorrow we have a flight of soldiers coming in that I will be attending and then I have to leave to go get Brittlyn in Austin. In the meantime, my house is looking beautiful!

Here is some pictures of Jadyn's room with the shelf that I bought several weeks ago. It looks cool!

Photobucket

And her bedside table is my favorite! I thought I would take a picture of it while you can still see the top of it! She just got home after being gone for a month and I did some serious cleaning and purging in her room. though it did not take long for her to spread out her suitcase all over the floor and be a tad bit messy AGAIN!
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mom H said...

Jadyns, -- room looks Great--from what little you showed us all! Love the new shelf and really like the table. Sure wish we could be there to see Keith!! Give Him all our Love. Mom H.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Holli said...

How cute her room is! Have fun with your husband....I know you're going to be excited to have him back.... :)

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happpy for you that Keith is home--hope all of you have a great reunion....

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home