Friday, June 29, 2007

Just so you will believe me

You know how I mentioned the spiders when I first moved into this house, well have to be vigilant to keep them outside. With all the rain we are having here, whatever I spray the outside of the house with is constantly being washed away. I bet my gallon of Ortho Home Defense won't last 3 months. And even with all the spraying a few still get in I am sure trying to get dry. My father-in-law said he found a scorpion in my front bathroom this last weekend. I never did see it and am just hoping he 'thinks' he saw one=)

Anyhow I go to open the backdoor last night and this is what is waiting for me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This pic is a little out of focus but I was not trying to take my time. This happens to be a wolf spider and they jump. It was just sitting at my door waiting to come in. Needed to teach it a lesson, so after I made her pose for the camera I got the Ortho and told her to go towards the light. There was only one tiny problem...

I am calling this spider a HER because as soon as I sprayed her, she proceded to give birth to about a million babies on my back doorstep. So I had to spray them all like 10 times as they come rushing into my backdoor! Had I been pregnant I would have given birth also.

Lets end this post on a good note. Here is a picture of one my favorite signs that I made. I painted the background and the lettering is vinyl. So pretty!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you are a busy girl..it finallly rained here--if you sent some of yours this way , thanks. lov ya gran

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home