Monday, July 13, 2009

Homecommings!

In June I went to every single homecoming no matter what time they occured. It was interesting for sure. Keith was the last one so it worked out great.

Have a few pics to share

This is of the family waiting for Keith to arrive at the gym.
Photobucket

This is me jumping the gun and running towards Keith even though the General is not done speaking...but really, he was on his last sentence because I heard the speech 6 times.
Photobucket

I am glad he is home!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Mom h said...

I'm sooo Glad you posted these FEW pictures--I have been waiting weeks for!! Come on now I know you hve more than this --and where is a picture of the man of the hour? So glad he is home SAFE!!!
Mom

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah me too, where is a picture of Keith? I am so thankful that he is home, as are all of you I'm sure.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Holli said...

I'm glad your man is home!!! That's awesome :)

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PAIGE I AM GLAD KEITH IS HOME SAFELY. HOPE YOU GET TO KEEP HIM A WHILE THIS TIME. LOVE TO ALL MOM#2

12:30 PM  
Blogger Yang Kuo said...

Yeah me too, where is a picture of Keith? I am so thankful that he is home, as are all of you I'm sure.

ทางบ้าน

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home