Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mexico, Projects

As promised here is the pics of Mexico and the cruise.....
Photobucket
Our boat

view from our room
Photobucket

Keith and I at dinner
Photobucket
Photobucket
Elegant Night
Photobucket
Photobucket
Capital City of Progresso-- Meridia
Photobucket
Photobucket
We went to Mass on accident
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vinyl has been driving me crazy lately. Some days I hate it so much that I feel like I am going to lose my mind. Been playing around with other stuff to help break up the monotony.
Fabric coaster and oilcloth lunch sacks for instance....I don't know why I dream up such stuff.
Photobucket

Keith is turning 40 soon and we are leaving for Hawaii in less than 2 weeks!
Can't wait!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Holli said...

Great pictures and I'm excited that you are off to Hawaii next!! I bet its nice to have your guy home huh? :)

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Grandma Hawkinson said...

I'm excited you’re going to Hawaii too! I've got all kinds of plans for the kids and me to do while you’re gone!! Making memories is soooo fun, with the Grandkids!!!
See ya in 9 day!
Grandma H

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How amazing! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii. {{squeal in delight}}

Just a heads up, Tip Junkie has a new address: www.tipjunkie.com

Update your blog roll and Google Reader feeds. So sorry for the inconvenience!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home