Monday, October 19, 2009

Just don't have the blogging feeling!

I have several things I need to blog about...but the fact is I just don't want too!!

It will come back to me soon, it always does. Right now I have so much on my plate that the extra 30 minutes it takes to put together a blog post just doesn't make sense right now.

We are getting ready to move to Germany (Keith in December and the kids and I in Jan.), we have to get this house ready to rent and then actually rent it. I have a craft show coming up and this is my 'busy' season with swanky graffiti. The kids school work and activities take up a lot of time! And my prepacking and To Do list for the move is pages long.

So, I will be back when I can breath again.
I do facebook though!
you and find me there at Paige Hawkinson Tyler

1 Comments:

Blogger Holli said...

Wow!! Germany!! Can't wait to hear all about your move and what its like there...... :)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home